What’s the best way to cope with your New Year’s Eve hangover? Why an epic New Year’s Day brunch of course! Dubai brunches are known for the over-the-top, fit-for-a-royal open buffets and the New Years brunch at the Four Seasons Dubai doesn’t disappoint.
The Four Seasons Resort Jumeirah offers a decadent brunch spread complete with international cheeses, fresh seafood, sushi, dim sum, Arabic and Indian cuisines, carving stations and deserts galore! Did I mention the ice cream and sorbet station?
We opted for the non-alcohol package coming in at 350 AED per person, but you can live the life of luxury with bubbles and booze by upgrading to the unlimited alcohol package that suites your fancy.
- AED 350 for adults, including non-alcoholic beverages
- AED 500 for adults, including white, red and sparkling wines
- AED 690 for adults, including premium champagne
- 50% for older children (6-12 years)
- Complimentary for younger children (5 years and under)
My favorite of the day was the fresh and grilled to order Maldivian Yellowtail, the seared scallops and the Tandoori Prawns.
Beyond the holidays, you can treat yourself to the standard Friday brunch, Reservations can be made via OpenTable.